Posted by OHara on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 3:04pm.
Factorise (x - 1)^2 - 4y^2
- Maths Factorising- please help right now. - Kuai, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 3:18pm
x^ 2 -x -x +1 -4y^2
x^2 -2x + 1 -4y^2
(x -2y-1)(x +2y -1)
- Maths Factorising- please help right now. - Steve, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 3:55pm
or, as the difference of squares,
- Maths Factorising- please help right now. - OHara, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 7:37pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- Maths - f(x)=4x³-8x²-x+2 I'm having trouble factorising this one completely. I ...
- maths - factorising by grouping.a+(ab+bd)+(ac+cd)
- Maths - factorising - Find the quotient and remainder in the following: a) x^4 +...
- 12th grade maths factorising expressions - make the subject (u) p=5t-u/u
- Maths - factorise 5x^2+8x-6 please help... will be much appriciated.
- maths - Factorise the following quadratic expressions: a) x2 + 7x + 12 b) x2 - ...
- Maths - Can someone factorise 25x^2-25xy+6y^2 show your work please
- 12th grade maths - factorise: 2x^2+6x-16, and 14x^2-3x-2. Solve: 6y^2-5y-6=0, ...