Posted by Amanda on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 1:14pm.
1.In the bitter cold, (he, him) and Dad struggled to save the orange crop. My answer:he
2. (Her and me, She and I) have joined the Shutter and Lens. My answer:she and I
3. Phil showed Danny and (I, me) his butterfly collection. My answer:me
4. Bert warned Hank and (I, me) about the strong undertow at Breezy Point. My answer:me
5. Jessie sent Gail and (he, him) postcards from Quebec. My answer: he
6. (He and I, Him and me) are building a rock garden for Aunt Lucy. My answer: he and I
7. Half an hour later Mother called Dad and (I, me) to lunch. My answer:me
8. Was that (her, she) on the palomino? My answer:she
9. Mr. Adams helped (he, him) and Ruby with their rocket. My answer:him
10. Lend Alf and (I, me) your book on dog training. My answer:me
11. Aunt Martha gave the puppets to Holly and (I, me). My answer:me
12. Are Harry and (he, him) out in their boat in this storm? My answer:he
13. Everyone except (he, him) had given up the search for the runaway Irish Setter. My answer:him
14. Between you and (I, me), today's science quiz was easy. My answer:me
15. Can't (us, we) boys rake the leaves tomorrow? My answer:we
16. (Her and me, She and I) are trying out for parts in Miss Cherry Blossom. My answer: she and I
17. Those green apples gave Bill and (I, me) stomach aches. My answer:me
18. The scoutmaster told Fred and (I, me) the troop's decision. My answer:me
19. Abby and (I, me) are members of the Volleyball Club. My answer:I
20. A neighbor's television kept Betty and (I, me) awake. My answer:me
Are my answers right?
Answer this Question
English - 1. It is not cold any more. 2. It is not cold any longer. 3. It is no ...
xiamen university - The probability that a person catches a cold during the cold...
English - 1. I feel being cold. 2. I feel cold. 3. I am cold. 4. I am being cold...
English - 1. I made up my mind to go there. 2. I decided to go there. 3. I ...
writing - what is the correct punctuation for this sentence: It is cold here
literary - how do i find the literary device in this poem? Her beam on the waves...
p - on this question can you help me please thanks At a restaurant, you bite ...
A simile - Is this simile? Feeling the cold air that is as cold as the cold ...
Grammar - Read the following short excerpt of student writing. Use your ...
psychology - At a restaurant,you bite into a stalk of broccoli and it tastes ...