Posted by Angie on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:46pm.
I want to give my Algebra teacher a letter to show how much her effort on helping me learn made me appreciate her and I just want to know if this sounds okay.
Dear (my teacher's name),
I just wanted to take some time to express how much I enjoyed being in your class this year. You helped me achieve my goal of passing my Algebra EOC and I did it! But I couldn't have done it without your help. One of my favorite things about you is your dedication to your students and being able to count on you for extra help and clarification was really special to me and showed me how much you care about the happiness and success of your students. Thank you for a great school year and for always going the extra mile as a teacher. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.
Love and Always, Angie (Your Favorite Student)
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:48pm
You are a very thoughtful young lady. I'm sure your teacher will really appreciate this letter.
- Grammar - Angie, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:50pm
Thank you so much! :)
- Grammar - bobpursley, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:50pm
It is fine as is. You are not trying to win the wordsmith award here, but convey your gratitude.
You could have stated I hope I get you as a teacher again in the future.
Teachers appreciate (and save student notes).
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:50pm
You're very welcome.
- Grammar - Angie, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 8:11pm
I'm going to high school next year so I wouldn't have her as a teacher again in the future.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - They have endeared me by just being themselves and helping me learn to...
- thank you,write teacher for helping my letter - thank you very much.
- english grammar - please help me if my letter is correct in the grammar. kindly...
- English - I wrote, "I like to swim in summer." My teacher marked it wrong and ...
- english - Please don't just give me the answer, because I won't learn that way. ...
- Reference Letter - Hey Im trying to write a Reference letter, and Im kind of ...
- algebra - I have a few math questions I made them just like my actual problems ...
- 6th grade pre-ap LA - We are writeing a letter to seniors in a retirement home. ...
- Help with Translation - Please help me translate this short letter. Dear Juan, ...
- English 8R - Business Letter Assignment Check - (my English teacher's name) Care...