Posted by ttuuffyy on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:27pm.
Mike,Liz,and Danna are friends.They each measured the length of the sidewalk in front of their school for a project.Which friend do you think measured incorrectly?
Mike -measured 280 inches
Liz measured 24 ft.
Danna measured 8 yards
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:30pm
math - ttuuffyy, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:39pm
Why Mike i thought Danna was wrong.
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:42pm
1 yard = 3 feet
8 yards = 24 feet
280 inches = 23 1/3 feet
math - ttuuffyy, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:43pm
I got it and see what your saying .there is 3 ft in 1 yard 3*8= 24ft
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:44pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college algebra - Identify the units on x in each of the following equations. (a...
- Math - This rectangle represents a tabletop. Its measured length is 48.5 ft, and...
- chemistry - A student measured the optical rotation of his sample at two ...
- math - If the radius and diameter of a sphere were measured in inches, then the ...
- math - please help!!the question is..at track practice,Sheila worked on the long...
- Physics - I was asked to compare my measured focal length to my calculated focal...
- math - belinda measured the length of a board. it measured exactly 9 inches. ...
- Algebra - which of following best define the two quantities that are measure to ...
- physics - An object is released from rest and falls in free fall motion. The ...
- Physics - An object is released from rest and falls in free fall motion. The ...