Posted by ttuuffyy on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:27pm.
Mike,Liz,and Danna are friends.They each measured the length of the sidewalk in front of their school for a project.Which friend do you think measured incorrectly?
Mike -measured 280 inches
Liz measured 24 ft.
Danna measured 8 yards
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:30pm
- math - ttuuffyy, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:39pm
Why Mike i thought Danna was wrong.
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:42pm
1 yard = 3 feet
8 yards = 24 feet
280 inches = 23 1/3 feet
- math - ttuuffyy, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:43pm
I got it and see what your saying .there is 3 ft in 1 yard 3*8= 24ft
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 7:44pm
Answer this Question
- college algebra - Identify the units on x in each of the following equations. (a...
- Math - This rectangle represents a tabletop. Its measured length is 48.5 ft, and...
- chemistry - A student measured the optical rotation of his sample at two ...
- math - If the radius and diameter of a sphere were measured in inches, then the ...
- math - belinda measured the length of a board. it measured exactly 9 inches. ...
- Physics - I was asked to compare my measured focal length to my calculated focal...
- calculus - The side of a square is measured to be 12 inches with a possible ...
- Chemistry - A mixture of ammonia and oxygen is prepared by combining 0.330 L of ...
- math - mike measured 2/3 cup of milk. what is 1/4 of the amount of milk?
- chemistry - A mixture of ammonia and oxygen is prepared by combining 0.330 L of ...