Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:45pm.
How did women's roles expand near the turn of the century?
My answer: Women's roles expanded as industrial society was drawing more and more women out of the home and off of the farm and into the worlds of work and public life.
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:49pm
That's probably right. However, women didn't get the right to vote until 1920. Many more women went to work during World War II.
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:55pm
Should I include something else, then?
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:59pm
Or do you suppose I should alter my sentence entirely?
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:00pm
Your answer is fine.
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:03pm
Are you certain it wouldn't benefit from any improvements?
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:06pm
Check your book carefully. Does it include any more information?
Your teacher is probably looking for the information in your textbook.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- socials - describe roles of women and men in 1950's, give reasons why these men ...
- AP European History - What were the prevailing views regarding women’s roles, ...
- english - do you say women's role or women's roles in society
- history - During the 1920s, Women assumed new roles. List these roles; then ...
- social Studies! MRS.SUE!? - 1. What effect did the suffrage movement have on ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - "Behind the purdah in India, in the harems of ...
- social studies. - 15. What was a result of WWII on women’s rights in the US? A....
- State in transition - which best describes social changes in south carolina ...
- sociology - why do women still continue to experience inequality in modern ...
- social studies - what roles did women play in medieval times?