Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:45pm.
How did women's roles expand near the turn of the century?
My answer: Women's roles expanded as industrial society was drawing more and more women out of the home and off of the farm and into the worlds of work and public life.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:49pm
That's probably right. However, women didn't get the right to vote until 1920. Many more women went to work during World War II.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:55pm
Should I include something else, then?
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:59pm
Or do you suppose I should alter my sentence entirely?
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:00pm
Your answer is fine.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:03pm
Are you certain it wouldn't benefit from any improvements?
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:06pm
Check your book carefully. Does it include any more information?
Your teacher is probably looking for the information in your textbook.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- socials - describe roles of women and men in 1950's, give reasons why these men ...
- Social Studies Lesson 1 Unit 7 - 1:Which of the following was a significant ...
- AP European History - What were the prevailing views regarding women’s roles, ...
- social Studies! MRS.SUE!? - 1. What effect did the suffrage movement have on ...
- english - do you say women's role or women's roles in society
- history - During the 1920s, Women assumed new roles. List these roles; then ...
- History - 1.) What was one way that women took on new roles during World War II ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - "Behind the purdah in India, in the harems of ...
- U.S. History (Check) - 1. What new cultural trends affected American society in ...
- HISTORY - Which answer best describes why women were active in early reform ...