Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:26pm.
At the last school pep rally 4 out of every 6 students wore school colors. Based on this information, if 120 students wore school colors, how many total students attended the pep rally?
Melissa has to drive 420 miles to arrive at her destination. She drives at a rate of 60 miles per hour. Based on this information which of the following statements is a reasonable conclusion?
A.She will have driven less than 1/2 of the trip after 6 hours
B.She will have driven fewer than 110 miles after 2 hours
C.She will have driven more than 400 miles after 4 hours
D.She will have driven more than 1/3 of the trip after 3 hours
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:31pm
Right and right!
Math - Jerald, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:37pm
Thank you, Ms. Sue. :)
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:43pm
You're welcome, Jerald.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At the last school pep rally 3 out of every 7 students wore school colors...
- Math - 4.At the school pep rally 3 out of 7 students wore colors. Based on this ...
- Math - Melanie is going to read a 219 page book. She reads at a rate of 20 pages...
- math - each of the 15 student council members of Blakemore Elementary School is ...
- Math - School A has 480 students and 16 classrooms. School b has 192 students ...
- Math - School A has 480 students and 16 classrooms, School B has 192 students ...
- graphs and angles - a survey about students government program at a school found...
- 5th grade math - Pete looked at the colors of the shoes worn by his classmates. ...
- math - Of 550 students at sam middle school, 30% are in pep club. How many ...
- math - There were 3 times as many adults as students attending a school play. If...