Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 1:58pm.
What were the major progressive accomplishments of Wilson's presidency?
My answer: The major accomplishments of Wilson's presidency were the passing of the Clayton Antitrust Act, which laid down rules forbidding business practices that lessened competition and gave the government more power to regulate trusts, as well as the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. It improved the nation's monetary and banking systems, creating the modern banking system and a more flexible currency by allowing banks to control money supply.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:30pm
You could also add the graduated income tax and prohibition of child labor.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
Should I include the final sentence? The next question in my textbook asks what the Federal Reserve Act did. It sounds as though I am including the answer to the other question along with this one.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:51pm
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:53pm
I agree. Save your last sentence to answer the next question.
Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:58pm
Would my final sentence be adequate enough as an answer to the next question?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - i need 5 major events that occurred during presidency of ...
- history - how did Woodrow Wilson's reform platform during the 1912 campaign ...
- history - i really need help on this, i've been trying to answer it for so long...
- history - I'm stuck between two answers on this question, and was wondering if ...
- world war 1 - Which was a major contributing factor in Woodrow Wilson’s winning ...
- US History - 9. How did Woodrow Wilson's reform platform during the 1912 ...
- US History - Who was a more effective progressive - Woodrow Wilson or Theodore ...
- history - What did james Wilson propose for the American Presidency? P.S. I also...
- History - Major Political & Social changes under John Adams' presidency
- Civics - Article II of the United States Constitution established the _____. ...