Posted by keshav on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 9:28am.
Chef Fabio went to the store and bought 2 cans of beans, 2 cans of tomatoes, and 2 cans of tuna, all of which were the same shape and size. On his way home, it rained hard and the labels became soaked and fell off the cans. He wants to make a dish using one can of each type, and begins to open the cans one at a time. The expected number of cans he will have to open to get one can of each type can be expressed as ab, where a and b are coprime positive integers. What is the value of a+b?
maths - keshav, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 9:00am
whats that checking for answer again nd again nd no one has yet replied
maths - rohit, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 3:52am
419.....go and get points
maths - subharthi, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 4:56am
maths - Akash, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 8:42am
maths - Akash, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 8:43am
maths - subharthi, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 11:09am
no its wrong
maths - subharthi, Friday, June 7, 2013 at 2:25pm
it is 24, go and check it
maths - keshav, Friday, June 7, 2013 at 10:37pm
maths - subharthi, Friday, June 7, 2013 at 11:54pm
is 24 correct?
maths - Shame, Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 11:14am
Shame on you Keshav!!! Cheating on Brilliant!!! This site is meant to be a platform to practice your own skills, not to copy paste the questions and get free answers and then get incentives without effort. So either play fair and be honest or leave this site. People like you are shame to the Brilliant community.
maths - Get lost, Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 1:19pm
Only if I could know your brilliant account id, keshav...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Chef Fabio went to the store and bought 2 cans of beans, 2 cans of ...
- geometry - In exercises 31-34, a cooler at a picnic contains 100 cans of soda ...
- Math - The cafeteria has 4 cases of tuna and 9 single cans of tuna. In all,there...
- math - Stacey used her 20% discount card to buy 7 cans of tomatoes and 15 cans ...
- math - which is best to buy A( $10.88 for 7 cans of tuna B( $11.55 for 6 cans of...
- Math - Which is the Best Buy? $10.88 for 7 cans of tuna•• $11.55 for 6 cans of ...
- Pre-Calc - Starkist tuna company will package tuna fish in 2-L cans. Find the ...
- HELP ME PLZ MATH - Which is the best to buy???? A $10.88 for 7 can of tuna B $11...
- maths - find a6 for an arithmetic sequence where a1=3x+1 and d=2x+6. 2.A display...
- math - In my math book I got a question that said Keith plans on eating 1 1/4 ...