Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 6:00pm.
2.Which of the following is equal to )?
3.Julia went to Game Mart and purchased 5 used video games that were all the same price, and 6 memory cards that were $6 each. Her total purchase was $51. What was the cost of each video game?
6.Prime factorization of 550?
7.Value of this expression
Math - MathMate, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 6:20pm
#2: question incomplete, cannot check.
You can check: $3*5+$6*6=15+36=$51
Check by multiplication 2*5*5*11=550
Math - Jerald, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 6:21pm
Number 2 I meant which of the following is equal to 0
Math - MathMate, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 7:46pm
#2 is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1.A maximum of 149 students are allowed to be seated in the cafeteria at ...
- Algebra 2 - the demand for a new video game is given by the function p(x)= -x^2...
- Math - If it costs $75 to buy 3 video games, how much money will Jordan need if ...
- Math - Julia and Kevin are playing games at the arcade. Julia started with $15, ...
- math - Jesse rents 2 movies and 4 video games for a total of $18.70. At the same...
- MATH - Julia and Kevin are playing games at the arcade. Julia started with $15, ...
- Math - The original price of a video game is $32. Prince buys the video game ...
- agebra - Sam and Chris went to “Lots O Fun” to play laser tag and video games ...
- psy - )]}> Many are concerned that playing violent games may lead to violent ...
- Math - Mrs.Wallace wants to buy 1 1/2 gallons of sour cream for a recipe If sour...