Posted by Amy on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 5:05pm.
1. Savage discipline and inhuman conditions in prisons have been ruled to be in violation of the __________ Amendment.
is it C
2. The __________ staff in a prison include the physicians, nurses, dentists, chaplains, psychiatrists, and teachers who serve the medical, spiritual, and treatment needs of the inmates.
i'm confused between C n D
Law - @allthehomework, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 5:10pm
8th amendment bars cruel and unusual punishment.
for 2, it would be c.
"professional" usually encompasses any profession, which is often something someone goes to advanced school to do. educational would just cover teachers.
Law - Amy, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 5:13pm
so 8th amendment is the correct answer for question one
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History8 - In Westside Community Schools v. Mergens, the Supreme Court ruled in ...
- Law - The speedy trial clause is in the __________ Amendment to the Constitution...
- Biology - Assuming that the conditions of the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium are met...
- English - Could you please check if the following fill-in-the-blank activity is ...
- English - Here is another exercise I include on the use of the infinitive/gerund...
- criminal law - The __________ Amendment gives a defendant the right to remain ...
- Criminal law - 1. The primary purpose of psychological profiling is to provide: ...
- LAW - The __________ Amendment right to counsel applies during plea bargaining ...
- Constitutional Law - According to the readings, which of the following ...
- Grammar - 1.A piece of the suture __________ embedded in the scar tissue. A) was...