posted by Melissa .
Can you help me with Always, Sometimes, Never questions??
I have answered all of these, but I am not sure if they are right.
1. The base angle of an isosceles triangle are acute----Always
2. When the altitude and the median are drawn from the same vertex of a triangle, the altitude is longer than the median-----Always
3. In triangle ABC, if AB is greater than AC, then <C is greater than <B-----Always
4. All three altitudes of a triangle lie outside the triangle----Sometimes
5. If an exterior angle of a triangle is obtuse, then the triangle is acute---Sometimes
You should rethink 4.
2. is 'sometimes'. Consider the isosceles case.
3. is true because of the law of sines