Posted by Matt on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 5:01pm.
what is the answer to: 3/5 + 1/3 + 1/6
math please help:asap - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 5:03pm
What did you find was the common denominator in your (Kim's) post?
math please help:asap - Matt, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 5:04pm
math please help:asap - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 5:08pm
Study this site for changing to equivalent fractions.
I'll get you started.
3/5 = 18/30
1/3 = ?/30
1/6 = ?/30
Add the numerators.
math - Matt, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 5:13pm
thanks for your help Mrs.Sue
math please help:asap - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 5:27pm
You're welcome, Matt.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Please answer my Misc. Question Asap!!!!!!!! - asap!!!!!!!!!! How rude. We are ...
- easy math question, im just dumb, please help ASAP - DESCRIBE AND CORRECT THE ...
- math asap - Solve the proportion using cross products. 8/20 = k/110 (A)99*^* (B)...
- math asap - I don't understand can you please help bedtime 1. (-5)-(-6)+(-1) 2...
- ASAP - can someone please make up an address and a phone number that i can use ...
- Geometry :( - this maths problem is wrecking my head.... 1.find the points of ...
- math - Which ratios form a proportion? (A)3/15,12/55 (B)8/24,12/35 (C)5/18,25/90...
- math help me asap - whats 12! divide by (4!8!) i don't know the answer please ...
- Math (exam tomorrow) - For the function f(x)=3cos(2x),what is the first point ...
- Health - What are the short term effects of Cocaine: When someone consumes this ...