February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, May 27, 2013
what is the icd9 procedure for
suture repair with layered closure
of the hand 4.0cm
Answer This Question
medical billing and coding
- a 12 year old boy presents with his father to er ...
- A 12-year-old boy presents with his father to the ER due to ...
- A 12-year-old boy presents with his farther to the ER due to open ...
- A 12-year-old boy presents with his father to the ER due to open ...
- I need help finding the ICD-9-CM code for excision of ...
MEDICAL CODING AND BILLING
- I need some help finding the ICD-9-CM code for ...
- PROCEDURES: Excision of a 2.5 cm hemangioma on the ...
- Fill In The Blank. Read the following report(s) to answer the ...
- All ICD9-Cm Codes must be supported by: A. Nonessential modifiers. B. ...
- Use the CPT manual to assign the appropriate procedure code to ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help