Posted by Mathslover on Monday, May 27, 2013 at 6:36am.
A sphere of radius 32√ is tangent to the edges AB, AD, AA1, and the face diagonal CD1 of the cube ABCDA1B1C1D1.
The volume of the cube can be written as a+bc√, where a, b are integers and c is a square-free positive integer. What is the value of a+b+c?
- math - Alestair, Friday, May 31, 2013 at 10:21am
- math - Athul, Friday, May 31, 2013 at 11:42am
- math - Athul, Friday, May 31, 2013 at 1:03pm
wrong>...........and this is a brilliant problem,try to do it by yourself
- math - LOL, Friday, May 31, 2013 at 2:54pm
- math - LOL, Friday, May 31, 2013 at 3:04pm
326 is correct?
- math - stranger, Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 10:58am
- math - easy, Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 1:09pm
- math - Mathslover, Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 11:40pm
plesse tell me write answer
- math - wait, Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 4:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - The side length, d, of a cube that contains a sphere depends on the ...
- Math - Find an equation of the line that bisects the obtuse angles formed by the...
- 8th grade algebra - Can you check my answers? 1. 3√20/√4 = 3√(...
- solid mensuration - let a and b be opposite vertices of a unit cube (i.e. , the ...
- Algebra - 1. Simplify the expression: 4√18+5√32 A.45√2 B.32...
- Geometry - A sphere is inscribed in a cube. The diagonal of one face of the cube...
- Algebra - How would i complete these problems? 1. (√6mn)^5 2. ^3√16x...
- maths - I will be thankfull to you if you help me to solve the below problem: 6...
- Algebra Work Check - 1. 5√6 * 1/6√216 5/6 * √1296 5/6 * √...
- Algebra 1 - a cylinder with radius r and height 2r + 4 contains a cube with edge...