Posted by Eri on Friday, May 24, 2013 at 4:47pm.
1. Hitler became the leader of Germany when?
A. his army staged a coup d'etat against the government
B. the German people elected him president
C. his party won a majority in the Reichstag
D. the president of the Weimar Republic appointed him chancellor
I said D.
2. The British government did not declare war after Hitler took Czechoslovakia, rather it followed a policy of
B. collective security
D. balance of power
I said A.
3. The new weapon that made trench warfare necessary was
A. the airplane
B. the tank
C. poison gas
D. the machine gun
I said B.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 4:58pm
Your first answer is correct. I disagree with your other two answers.
- Social Studies - Bob, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 5:14pm
- Social Studies - SLICEtheBALLSoffMATH#Einstein, Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 9:54pm
Number 2 and 3 are wrong, 2 is c and 3 is d those ones are correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - the prime minister of britain is a. popularly elected b. the leader...
- Social Studies definition - Presidential- legislative: An elected president ...
- government - the president of the senate is a. the senator with the most ...
- Texas Government - Who elects the Speaker of the House of Representatives? a. ...
- history - What does concessions mean in the following paragraph? What were the ...
- social studies - Which of the following actions is a check by the executive ...
- History - Hi My question is I have in my text book it said that during the night...
- social studies - Which of the following is an example of how the Constitution ...
- American History - Which of the following occurred in the presidential election ...
- government - the role of the house rules committee is played in the senate by ...