Posted by Eri on Friday, May 24, 2013 at 4:47pm.
1. Hitler became the leader of Germany when?
A. his army staged a coup d'etat against the government
B. the German people elected him president
C. his party won a majority in the Reichstag
D. the president of the Weimar Republic appointed him chancellor
I said D.
2. The British government did not declare war after Hitler took Czechoslovakia, rather it followed a policy of
B. collective security
D. balance of power
I said A.
3. The new weapon that made trench warfare necessary was
A. the airplane
B. the tank
C. poison gas
D. the machine gun
I said B.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 4:58pm
Your first answer is correct. I disagree with your other two answers.
- Social Studies - Bob, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 5:14pm
- Social Studies - SLICEtheBALLSoffMATH#Einstein, Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 9:54pm
Number 2 and 3 are wrong, 2 is c and 3 is d those ones are correct.
Answer this Question
- government - the prime minister of britain is a. popularly elected b. the leader...
- History - Hi My question is I have in my text book it said that during the night...
- history - What does concessions mean in the following paragraph? What were the ...
- Social Studies definition - Presidential- legislative: An elected president ...
- US History - How did Hitler respond to Germany’s obligations under the Treaty of...
- Texas Government - Who elects the Speaker of the House of Representatives? a. ...
- government - the president of the senate is a. the senator with the most ...
- Civics - 1. The German leader who headed the Nazi party was A. Hitler. B. Idi...
- Social Studies - 26.The oil industry in Mexico is owned by the People or ...
- social studies - Both Stalin in the Soviet Union and Hitler in Germany ...