Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 10:58pm.
On your paper, write the comparative and superlative degrees of the following modifiers. If the degrees can be formed in two ways, write the -er and -est forms.
My answers are the following:
1. higher; highest
2. friendlier; friendliest
3. more fully; most fully
4. lower; lowest
5. steeper; steepest
6. more painful; most painful
7. earlier; earliest
8. smaller; smallest
9. brisker; briskest, more brisk; most brisk
10. nearer; nearest
Grammar (Writeacher) or (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 11:03pm
All are correct. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language - When you are interviewed, be relaxed and friendly. Write a thank-you ...
- Grammar (Writeacher) or (Ms. Sue) - Write the comparative and superlative ...
- english - Need help trying to disquinguish between superlative & comparative ...
- writing skills - Sentences 10 and 11:When you are interviewed, be relaxed and ...
- Grammar (Writeacher)(or Ms. Sue) - For each of the following sentences, choose ...
- English - I just want to see if these are correct. Orig.1.He was sad to leave. (...
- Grammar (Writeacher)(or Ms. Sue) - On your paper, write the correct verb from ...
- English - Let's look at the two comparative sentences. When we compare the ...
- Language - Which is the correct comparative or superlative adverb? Of the two ...
- Language - Using Comparative or superlative adverbs which is correct grammar? ...