Posted by Tiera on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 7:54pm.
3. Utilitarians evaluate the morality of an act by examining the consequences of the act.
the person carrying out the act.
the feelings of the person carrying out the act.
the amount of pain generated by the act.
4. Logic will examine which of the following arguments? (Points : 1)
5. Ethics is the study of (Points : 1)
right and wrong.
6. A philosophical argument should involve (Points : 1)
evidence or reasons.
7. One studies ethics because (Points : 1)
it provides insight into moral problems.
it solves all moral problems.
it causes migraine headaches.
it makes one more popular.
8. Virtue ethics regards which of these as virtues? (Points : 1)
9. The three classical ethical theories are (Points : 1)
ontology, utilitarianism, and radicalism.
emotivism, oncology, and virtue ethics.
deontology, virtue ethics, and materialism.
utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics.
10. One objection to utilitarianism is that it
(Points : 1)
is too difficult to make popular.
was developed by the English.
may ignore minority rights.
fails to consider an actís consequences
Answer this Question
social - Tai decided to join a group protest of his universityís policies ...
pyc - 1. Tai decided to join a group protest of his universityís policies ...
Adult Development and life Assessment - Lydia behaves appropriately only because...
SOC 120 - I did my quiz and need someone to check my answers please. I read the...
soc 120 - Virtue ethics regards which of these as virtues?
college soc 120 - utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics of gay marriage
soc 120 intro to ethics&social responsibility - Explore the challenges Goodman ...
soc 120 - Do ethics apply to sex? Or is that something strictly relative to ...
soc 120 - Can countries such as the United States continue to grow and develop ...
Soc 120 - I need help finding information about Social inequality and minorites ...