Posted by Tiera on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 7:54pm.
3. Utilitarians evaluate the morality of an act by examining the consequences of the act.
the person carrying out the act.
the feelings of the person carrying out the act.
the amount of pain generated by the act.
4. Logic will examine which of the following arguments? (Points : 1)
5. Ethics is the study of (Points : 1)
right and wrong.
6. A philosophical argument should involve (Points : 1)
evidence or reasons.
7. One studies ethics because (Points : 1)
it provides insight into moral problems.
it solves all moral problems.
it causes migraine headaches.
it makes one more popular.
8. Virtue ethics regards which of these as virtues? (Points : 1)
9. The three classical ethical theories are (Points : 1)
ontology, utilitarianism, and radicalism.
emotivism, oncology, and virtue ethics.
deontology, virtue ethics, and materialism.
utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics.
10. One objection to utilitarianism is that it
(Points : 1)
is too difficult to make popular.
was developed by the English.
may ignore minority rights.
fails to consider an act’s consequences
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SOC 120 - I did my quiz and need someone to check my answers please. I read the...
- business - what is a recent canadian safety regulation act that got violated ie...
- English - I checked the site, it's really good. Did I get this right? TR=...
- american history - 1. Which of the following was not part of Britain's new ...
- social studies - information ob taxation without representation on sugar act, ...
- History help - 15. The compromise of 1850 included which of the following? A. ...
- Law - Under the _____, the solid waste provisions are more supportive than ...
- PHI 208 Week 3 Readings Quiz - Which one of these is not a principle that can be...
- US. History - Create a political pamphlet from a colonists point of view ...
- shakespeare - ok so i have to summarize 3 important events in act 1 of romeo and...