Posted by help pls on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8:01am.
integral of sin(x^2) dx
i actually got the ans, but aftr differentiating the answer i am not getting back the question
integral calculus - Hannah, Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8:25am
du= 2x dx
-1/4 cos u is the integral
integral calculus - bobpursley, Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:05am
This involves the error function, not an elementary problem. Hannah has made an error.
integral calculus - Hannah, Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:09am
I'm sorry about that. Can you explain why there is an error Mr. Pursley? I genuinely don't understand how there is an error.
integral calculus - Steve, Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 10:28am
Your substitutions are good, but you dropped something. You should have watched the details:
∫sin(x^2) dx = ∫sin(u) / 2√u du
integral calculus - help pls, Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 10:04pm
then how do we proceed ??
is their any solution to this problem?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calc - find integral using table of integrals ) integral sin^4xdx this the ...
- Integral - That's the same as the integral of sin^2 x dx. Use integration by ...
- Calculus - F(x) = cos(x) • the integral from 2 to x² + 1 of e^(u² +5)du Find F'(...
- Calculus integral - evaluate the integral: integral from -pi/4 to 0 for the ...
- Integration by Parts - integral from 0 to 2pi of isin(t)e^(it)dt. I know my ...
- trig integration - s- integral endpoints are 0 and pi/2 i need to find the ...
- Integral Help - I need to find the integral of (sin x)/ cos^3 x I let u= cos x, ...
- Calculus II/III - A. Find the integral of the following function. Integral of (x...
- Calculus - If f(x) and g(x) are continuous on [a, b], which one of the following...
- Calculus - Hello Everyone, I need help with Calc II. 1. Integral from 0 to 1 of...