Posted by BallaWitSwagg on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 4:57pm.
1. Although (s)he was later forced into exile by Haiti's military, ________ became, in 1990, the first Haitian president to be elected democratically (1 point)
2. Haiti is the only nation in the Americas formed from a successful revolt of enslaved (1 point)
1. Vanessa Alonso
Are they correct? please help.
- Social Studies help needed - BallaWitSwagg, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 4:58pm
Wait no number 1 is Toussaint L'Ouverture
- Social Studies help needed - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:04pm
1. No. I think your date is off by one year. Also your date is way off for Ouverture.
2. is also wrong.
Did you read your assignment?
- Social Studies help needed - BallaWitSwagg, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:05pm
- Social Studies help needed - BallaWitSwagg, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:08pm
Um I do not see nay of the following on the link you gave me.
- Social Studies help needed - BallaWitSwagg, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:09pm
Answer this Question
- SS7R - Why was Toussaint L' Ouverture important to Haiti? Answer - He was a ...
- Social studies - Who forced Napoleon Bonaparte to abandon plans for an American ...
- SS7R HELP! - I have a worksheet for which is due tomorrow and my teacher is ...
- Social Studies definition - Presidential- legislative: An elected president ...
- Paperwork Haiti - Look my essay and fix grammar problems. Christopher Columbus ...
- social studies 8th - 1. The “separate-but-equal” doctrine comes from which of ...
- Social Studies - How might America be different if John Quincy Adams was not ...
- Social Studies Ms. Sue please - 4. Two leaders who contributed to independence ...
- S.S - 1. Which resource makes up a quarter of Chile's exports? (1 point)fruit ...
- social studies - The president of the United States is elected by the electoral...