February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
V=xyz xy+xz+yz-a=0 x>0 y>0 z>0
find the local minima and maxima for this function
Answer This Question
- Let f(x)= x^5/120 - x^3/6 + x Find the local minima and maxima...
- use the first and second derivatives to find the x-coordinates ...
How to sketch graph of...
- a differentiable function y =f(x) that has the given...
- Find and classify the relative maxima and minima of f(x) if f(x...
- Consider the function f(x) = e^sin(cos(x)) on the interval [0, 4?] a...
Calculus (pleas help!!!)
- Let p(x)=x^2(a−x), where a is constant and a ...
- find and classify all local minima, local maxima, and saddle points ...
- Find and classify all local minima, local maxima, and saddle points of ...
math about to have a test over this please help!
- Unfortunately that is the ...
- Graph each function and approximate any local maxima or minima to ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help