Posted by Holly on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 1:38pm.
80. Determine the sum for the arithmetic series:
n = 37, t1 = 23, t37 = 203
81. Determine the sum for the arithmetic series:
n = 100, t1 = 17, t100 = 215
82. Determine the sum for the geometric series:
n=10, r=-2, t1=1
83.Find S20 if the series 1+1.1+... is arithmetic.
84. Determine the sum for the positive two-digit integers that are not divisible by 5.
85. A ship's clock strikes every half hour of a 4-hour period. After the first half hour it strikes "one bell," after another half hour it strikes "two bells," and so on until it strikes "eight bells" at the end of the four hour period. It then begins a new four hour period . How many strikes of the bell occur in one day?
87. Sketch the angle in standard position, indicating its rotation by a curved arrow. Choose the quadrant where the angle is located. Angle: 240°
88. Determine the correct formula for the measures of all angles coterminal with the angle: 140°
a. 140° + (360° + n)
b. 140° + n(360°)
c. 360° + n(180°)
d. 360° + (180° + n)
Answer this Question
Math/Algebra - In a certain game, each of 5 players received a score between 0 ...
Calculus - Determine convergence or divergence for the following series. State ...
Algebra - Two questions I need help with. Find the indicated partial sum using ...
Ap physics - Four resistors are connected to a battery with a terminal voltage ...
Math - Molly’s age is twice Anita’s. If the sum of the squares of their ages is ...
math - If 28% of a sum is $100.80, what is the sum? A. $129.02 B. $277.78 C. $...
math - Use algebra pieces and mental arithmetic to determine four consecutive ...
Word Problem- Algebra - 1. Multiply a number by 4, then multiply this product by...
Calculus - Determine convergence of divergence. If convergent, find the sum. Sum...
math URGENT!!!! - i have a list of 5 different numbers. the sum of 2 of the ...