Posted by Holly on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 1:38pm.
80. Determine the sum for the arithmetic series:
n = 37, t1 = 23, t37 = 203
81. Determine the sum for the arithmetic series:
n = 100, t1 = 17, t100 = 215
82. Determine the sum for the geometric series:
n=10, r=-2, t1=1
83.Find S20 if the series 1+1.1+... is arithmetic.
84. Determine the sum for the positive two-digit integers that are not divisible by 5.
85. A ship's clock strikes every half hour of a 4-hour period. After the first half hour it strikes "one bell," after another half hour it strikes "two bells," and so on until it strikes "eight bells" at the end of the four hour period. It then begins a new four hour period . How many strikes of the bell occur in one day?
87. Sketch the angle in standard position, indicating its rotation by a curved arrow. Choose the quadrant where the angle is located. Angle: 240°
88. Determine the correct formula for the measures of all angles coterminal with the angle: 140°
a. 140° + (360° + n)
b. 140° + n(360°)
c. 360° + n(180°)
d. 360° + (180° + n)
Answer this Question
arithmetic - The sum of the first 4 terms of an arithmetic series is -8 and the ...
sequences and series - how do i solve the sum of the first two terms of an ...
math - The sum of the first 10 terms of an arithmetic series is 145 and the sum ...
math sequences and series - how do i solve the sum of the first two terms of an ...
Calculus - Determine convergence or divergence for the following series. State ...
calculus - determine whether the series is convergent if so find sum it is the ...
calculus - Another problem: determine whether the series is convergent if so ...
CALC II - Determine the convergence of the following series using the nth-...
Math - the sum of the first n terms of an arithmetic series is -51. the series ...
Algebra - Two questions I need help with. Find the indicated partial sum using ...