Posted by Holly on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 1:38pm.
80. Determine the sum for the arithmetic series:
n = 37, t1 = 23, t37 = 203
81. Determine the sum for the arithmetic series:
n = 100, t1 = 17, t100 = 215
82. Determine the sum for the geometric series:
n=10, r=-2, t1=1
83.Find S20 if the series 1+1.1+... is arithmetic.
84. Determine the sum for the positive two-digit integers that are not divisible by 5.
85. A ship's clock strikes every half hour of a 4-hour period. After the first half hour it strikes "one bell," after another half hour it strikes "two bells," and so on until it strikes "eight bells" at the end of the four hour period. It then begins a new four hour period . How many strikes of the bell occur in one day?
87. Sketch the angle in standard position, indicating its rotation by a curved arrow. Choose the quadrant where the angle is located. Angle: 240°
88. Determine the correct formula for the measures of all angles coterminal with the angle: 140°
a. 140° + (360° + n)
b. 140° + n(360°)
c. 360° + n(180°)
d. 360° + (180° + n)
Answer this Question
Algebra - In an arithmetic series, the terms of the series are equally spread ...
math studies - An arithmetic series has a first term of -4 and a common ...
arithmetic - The sum of the first 4 terms of an arithmetic series is -8 and the ...
arithmetic - In an arithmetic series, the terms of the series are equally spread...
Math - the sum of the first n terms of an arithmetic series is -51. the series ...
Math(arithmetic & Geometric Series) - 1)The sum of 6 terms of an arithmetic ...
math - The sum of the first 10 terms of an arithmetic series is 145 and the sum ...
sequences and series - how do i solve the sum of the first two terms of an ...
math sequences and series - how do i solve the sum of the first two terms of an ...
Algebra 3 - find the sum of each finite arithmetic series 8+9+10+...+15