Posted by anna on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 1:35am.
what are some example of how the tv parlor in fahrenheit 451 is harmful
- English - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 7:59am
i have no idea since I've never read that book. I should imagine, though, that if YOU have read the book, this shouldn't be a very hard question.
www.sparknotes.com/lit <~~You can also go here and find the title by its first letter, and then read, read, read.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - whay was fahrenheit 451 banned
- English - What are the worst aspects of the dystopian future in Fahrenheit 451?
- English - Why is it that Ray Bradbury wrote Fahrenheit 451 during the 1950s?
- English - essay outline about the hero;s journey in fahrenheit 451?
- English - What does Guy Montag mean in Fahrenheit 451 when he asks if it has a "...
- English - How would I cite quotes from books like The Hunger Games and ...
- english - In part 3 "Burning Bright" in fahrenheit 451 novel .What symmetry lies...
- book - what is the sound in fahrenheit 451 pages 31-48?
- Literature - What are some sites- any sites- for the following books that I can ...
- English - Can someone please tell me what this quote means? “We have everything ...