Posted by Quan on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:31pm.
To measure the length of a closet, Aaron used his foot and measured 6 foot-lengths. His father measured 4 foot-lengths. Could they be measuring the same closet? Explain.
Math - MathMate, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:40pm
Certainly, if the father has a foot-length equal to 150% of that of Aaron.
Math - Erick, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 4:40pm
I don't know
Math - Anonymous, Monday, February 24, 2014 at 6:48pm
Math-the Aba of a sandwich
Math - Anonymous, Monday, February 24, 2014 at 6:50pm
Check the Internet you I'm not the Internet buddy
Math - desire, Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 5:07pm
Math - Alex, Monday, March 9, 2015 at 8:45pm
Tomeasure the length of a closet, Aaron used his foot and measured 6 foot-lengths. His father measured 4 foot-lengths. Could they be measuring the same closet? Explain.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A homeowner has a 1 foot by 8 foot carpet and a 10 foot by 10 foot carpet...
- Geometry - Find the area. A rectangle with sides of lengths 4/5 foot and 1/2 ...
- math - how would you describe how long a foot is without using numbers from http...
- Geometry - Two of the sides of a triangular lot have lengths of 90 feet and 80 ...
- numerical & proportional reasoning - students in a biology class measured and ...
- math - Dan is cutting 4.75 foot legths of twine from a 240 foot spool of twine. ...
- Math - A 12 foot-high pole casts a 9 foot long shadow, at the same time of day, ...
- math - A rectangular closet has a perimeter of 10 feet. If the width of the ...
- Maths - 2a) assume that adult males have footless which are normally distributed...
- chemistry - In the United States, water used for irrigation is measured in acre-...