Posted by Alana on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:27pm.
1)what aspect of the government of the chartered companies would be considered democratic?
a)the assignment of a gouvernment
b)the right to fail or succeed
c)the beaver aristocracy
d)the representative body
e)the monopoly on the fur trade
i put d
2)which term would least apply to the concept of royal government?
b)centralized(bought under one source of control)
d)authoritarian(favoring obedience to authority rather than individual freedom)
e)absolutist(where the power of the ruler is not restricted
i put d
can you help me pklease not sure of the answers
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:28pm
I think both of your answers are wrong.
- History - Alana, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 9:22pm
i put e for number 1 and b for number 2
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 9:26pm
I'm sorry, but I misread your original answers.
1 is d.
2. is perhaps e.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- world history - a report card on napoleon's accomplishment.mark him pass or fail...
- history - the political system in which the citizens are likely to have the most...
- American Government - The Constitution establishes rules that the United States ...
- Econ - If the federal government enacts a tax on a monopoly, how would you ...
- Economics - If the federal government enacts a tax on a monopoly, how would you ...
- world history - Rule of law as used in the Roman Republic promoted which ...
- History - The main reason for middle class resentment of the French aristocracy...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - What does Pankhurst mean when she says a ...
- us history - What big idea of American government does The House of Burgesses ...
- history - the army overthrows the civilian government in the nations capital. ...