Posted by Alana on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:27pm.
1)what aspect of the government of the chartered companies would be considered democratic?
a)the assignment of a gouvernment
b)the right to fail or succeed
c)the beaver aristocracy
d)the representative body
e)the monopoly on the fur trade
i put d
2)which term would least apply to the concept of royal government?
b)centralized(bought under one source of control)
d)authoritarian(favoring obedience to authority rather than individual freedom)
e)absolutist(where the power of the ruler is not restricted
i put d
can you help me pklease not sure of the answers
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:28pm
I think both of your answers are wrong.
- History - Alana, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 9:22pm
i put e for number 1 and b for number 2
- History - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 9:26pm
I'm sorry, but I misread your original answers.
1 is d.
2. is perhaps e.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- McLoughlin - 1841. Describe what happened between Simpson and McLoughlin. In ...
- social studdies - posted this yesterday, some person replied. not sure if shes ...
- world history - a report card on napoleon's accomplishment.mark him pass or fail...
- social studies - 1) how did the fact that fur trading companieswere econimic ...
- Social studies - Why did Jefferson and his Democratic Republican party oppose ...
- Social Studies - 7. Why did Jefferson and his Democratic Republican party oppose...
- Socials-Please Help - Outline the results of fur trade from the points of view ...
- history - the political system in which the citizens are likely to have the most...
- Econ - If the federal government enacts a tax on a monopoly, how would you ...
- Economics - If the federal government enacts a tax on a monopoly, how would you ...