Posted by Abby on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:45pm.
Hello there! I am totally confused what does x =
Thank you ;) & please help me!?!
7th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:48pm
6x + 3 - 3 = 6 - 3
6x = 3
x = 3/6 = 1/2
7th grade math - Abby, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:03pm
Thanks Ms. Sue your the BEST!!!!! (You should be a teacher)
7th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:09pm
Hehehe! I AM a teacher. Actually I am retired from 32 years of teaching. <g>
7th grade math - Abby, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:12pm
O gosh that's a very long time wish you were my teacher (where did you teach? If you don't mind me asking)
7th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:14pm
I taught in a rural school in southwestern Michigan. Mostly I taught middle school English and social studies with an occasional 7th grade math class to keep me on my toes. :-)
7th grade math - Abby, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 7:18pm
That's cool :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish-8th grade-Totally confused - Could someone please help me-I'm totally ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Plz Help - You I'm entering this contest Scholastic Arts and Writing Award, and ...
- Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- Spanish-7th grade-Please help - I'm not sure what this is asking or how to ...
- Spanish-SraJMcGin I'm confused at your answer-plea - I'm confused by your reply-...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...