Posted by Mitch on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:01pm.
A producer would have an added incentive to enter a market if the:
A. prices for microwave oven sharply
B. price for tennis shoes sharply
C. supply of apples increased,
causing a surplus
D. supply of cell phones satisfied
(I think it's either A or B)
- economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:09pm
One decreases prices; the other increases prices. Only one of these answers would entice an investor to this market.
- economics - Mitch, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:17pm
- economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:22pm
- economics - Mitchel, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:16pm
r u sure?
- economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:27pm
I'm sure. But if you're in doubt, check your textbook.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Economics: Market Equilibrium - Question: The market for shoes in 1997. Between ...
- Economics - 1. Illustrate the following using demand and supply graphs. a) The ...
- economics - What have forecast of economic growth done consistently? Economic ...
- Economics - A newspaper story on the effect of higher milk prices on the market ...
- economics. urgent - Assuming that shoes have a world price of US$60 a pair, that...
- Macro Economics - If the price of Honda ATV's increased while the number sold ...
- homework - What have forecast of economic growth done consistently? Economic ...
- economy - consider a perfectly competitive market in which all firms have the ...
- Economics - Could you please check this Directions: Match each item with the ...
- econ - I was wondering if someone had to do a supply and demand curve for the ...