Posted by Mitch on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:01pm.
A producer would have an added incentive to enter a market if the:
A. prices for microwave oven sharply
B. price for tennis shoes sharply
C. supply of apples increased,
causing a surplus
D. supply of cell phones satisfied
(I think it's either A or B)
economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:09pm
One decreases prices; the other increases prices. Only one of these answers would entice an investor to this market.
economics - Mitch, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:17pm
economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:22pm
economics - Mitchel, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:16pm
r u sure?
economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:27pm
I'm sure. But if you're in doubt, check your textbook.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics: Market Equilibrium - Question: The market for shoes in 1997. Between ...
- Economics - I am working on the cost of taxation. Question: The market for pizza...
- Economics - An early freeze in CA sours the lemon crop, What happens to consumer...
- Economics - Could you please check this Directions: Match each item with the ...
- economics - Producer surplus is shown graphically as the area: under the demand ...
- Microeconomics - Answer the following questions based on the graph that ...
- Economics - 1. Illustrate the following using demand and supply graphs. a) The ...
- economics - what is producer surplus? “The more the competition among the ...
- econ - I was wondering if someone had to do a supply and demand curve for the ...
- Economics - Given a demand fxn of 20-2P and a supply fxn of -4+P for a perf. ...