posted by Louis on .
I posted these questions earlier a lot of times but noone answered them and i really need help so can someone help me. i don't want all the answers, can someone just do like the first 2 so i get an example of how to do them. thanks
1. represent each with an ineqaulity
a.) time spent on the activity can be at most 13 mins
b.) the volume of the container must be a minimum of 1.8 L and a max of 2.5 L
2. in canada by law any product sold as a nutritional supplement or meal replacement must provide a minimum of 225kcal of energy per serving
a.) if c represents the energy content of one serving write an inequality to represent this regulation
3. Danlielle's track coach tells the team that to be considered for the 100 meter race a runner has to be able to run 100m in less than 13s. draw and lable a numer line to repsent this.
4. on saltspring island in british columbia the height of the tide varies one day from a low of 0.8m to a high of 3.2m
a.) what type of ineqaulity do you need to use to show the range of tide heights
b.) express this situation algebraically
thank you so much :)
Please be patient. It doesn't do you any good to keep reposting the same questions when none of the math tutors are online now.
1. Since it says "at most," it can be 13 or less. So, this is t (time spent) ≤ (less than or equal to) 13.
First, try using this to solve some of the other problems.
Thanks but i already did them all cause noone was helping