Posted by Louis on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 9:56pm.
I posted these questions earlier a lot of times but noone answered them and i really need help so can someone help me. i don't want all the answers, can someone just do like the first 2 so i get an example of how to do them. thanks
1. represent each with an ineqaulity
a.) time spent on the activity can be at most 13 mins
b.) the volume of the container must be a minimum of 1.8 L and a max of 2.5 L
2. in canada by law any product sold as a nutritional supplement or meal replacement must provide a minimum of 225kcal of energy per serving
a.) if c represents the energy content of one serving write an inequality to represent this regulation
3. Danlielle's track coach tells the team that to be considered for the 100 meter race a runner has to be able to run 100m in less than 13s. draw and lable a numer line to repsent this.
4. on saltspring island in british columbia the height of the tide varies one day from a low of 0.8m to a high of 3.2m
a.) what type of ineqaulity do you need to use to show the range of tide heights
b.) express this situation algebraically
thank you so much :)
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 10:01pm
Please be patient. It doesn't do you any good to keep reposting the same questions when none of the math tutors are online now.
Math - Anonymous, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 10:18pm
1. Since it says "at most," it can be 13 or less. So, this is t (time spent) ≤ (less than or equal to) 13.
First, try using this to solve some of the other problems.
Math - Louis, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 10:51pm
Thanks but i already did them all cause noone was helping
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math HELP! - I posted a few questions and then went back and posted how I ...
- social 10 COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! - Historical Globalization & IMPERIALISM...
- Math 4 questions - I posted these questions earlier but noone answered them and ...
- MATH, 3rd time i posted this - can someone please help me, i posted this like 3 ...
- Chemistry - Okay so I understand this is incredibly unconventional, but I have a...
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - someone please help i hav posted my questions like 5 times...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- TO MS SUE - Please check my answers to my question, I posted this question ...
- Chemistry - I've posted this question now three times and no one has responded...
- English - Our instructor has asked us to read Alice Munros "fits" short story, I...