Posted by Denise on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 7:50pm.
Convert 33/4 to a percent.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 7:57pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator.
33/4 = 8.25 = 825%
- Math - Denise, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 7:59pm
Thanks I was adding to zero's at the end, thanks Sue
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 8:02pm
- Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 6:52pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- math - 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
- math - A bond has an average return of 6.8 percent and a standard deviation of 4...
- math - how do you convert 12.55 to percent? i get 1,255% is that correct? or ...
- algebra - convert 5.346 to a percent Convert 38.6% to a decimal.
- Math - write each decimal as a percent: 1.07 35 0.003 0.0077 what do i do to ...
- Math - My question is: WRite the percent as a fraction and as a decimal. 0.06% I...
- Chemestry - To fnd the empirical formula i have to convert the percent in g ...
- Math - Convert 53 to a percent.
- Math - Convert 12.6 to a percent.