April 21, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Convert 422% to a decimal.
, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 9:45pm
Divide by 100.
422% = 4.22
Answer this Question
- Convert 422% to a decimal.
- emaily says that she can convert 18/25 to a decimal by using ...
math againn (converting decimals)
- Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
Converting decimal(floating point) to octal/hex
- Hi everybody, Can anybody show...
- how do you convert the fraction 2/3 to a decimal Multiply numerator and ...
- My question is: WRite the percent as a fraction and as a decimal. 0.06% I...
- convert 1./27 convert repeating decimal to a/b
- CONVERT 1/8 TO A DECIMAL. WHAT TYPE OF DECIMAL IS YOUR ANSWER?
math HOW DO I CONVERT A FRACTION TO A DECIMAL???
- how do i convert a fraction ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.