Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:16pm.
Does 9/10 + 9/100 + 9 equal 999/100 (or) 9.99?
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:19pm
math - Miae, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:20pm
99/100 or 0.99
math - Anonymous, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:20pm
math - Miae, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:25pm
you're welcome but the correct answer is 999/100-I forgot to add the 9-sorry.
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:29pm
999/100 = 9.99
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - Determine the percent composition of sodium hydrogen carbonate. Na H C...
- Math - What number is 100,000 greater than 99,999,999? In which places did the ...
- Math Help Please - List a repeating decimal that is equal to an integer. I have ...
- statistics - A professional basketball player has embarked on a program to study...
- math - What are the Next two numbers in the pattern below? 999,800;999,900; 1,...
- math - Given variables and a set of results where the results, if graphed, all ...
- Math - What is 100,000,000,000,000 times 999,999,999,999?
- Maths - In how many whole numbers between 100 and 999 is the middle digit equal ...
- Math - A lattice point is a point with integer coordinates. How many lattice ...
- math help, correction - Anna has 12 bills in her wallet, some $5 and some $10. ...