Posted by Kelly on Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 3:10pm.
Choose the correct form for each phrase.
1. the budget for this month
this months budget
this month's budget
this months' budget
this months's budget
2. the schedule of the doctor
the doctor's schedule
the doctors schedule
the doctors' schedule
the doctors's schedule
Select correct if the semicolon usage is correct. Select incorrect if the sentence needs a semicolon.
Laurie, Joaly, and Ted went to the museum, but Greg went to see a play.
Can someone please help me with these three questions. I greatly appreciate it.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 3:11pm
I'll be glad to help you with these questions.
3. is correct
1 and 2 -- I'll be glad to check your answers.
- English - Kelly, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 4:54pm
For the first one I think it is the second option. And for the second, I think it is the third option.
What you think? :D
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 5:01pm
Yes, 1 is the second option --
"this month's budget "
Number 2 is not correct.
- English - Kelly, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 5:08pm
Is it the first option?
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 5:13pm
one doctor has a schedule >> doctor's schedule
- English - Kelly, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 5:16pm
Do you think you could help me with 3 more?
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 5:31pm
Sure. You post your questions and your answer -- and we'll go from there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ACCOUNTING - All of the following are parts of a Master budget except ...
- budgeting - After you have set your budget-related goals, the next logical step ...
- help please!:-) - After you have set your budget-related goals,the next logical ...
- Budget - Your program has an RDT&E-funded project scheduled to start in January ...
- social studies - Determine which of the budget items listed would be necessary ...
- American Goverment - When Congress prepares a budget (Points : 1) it collects ...
- Civics - which would you most likely find a smaller a smaller amount of in a ...
- civics - which would you most likely find a smaller a smaller amount of in a ...
- finance - 1–2 pages Details: Develop a personal financial planning budget. This ...
- macroeconomics - what happens to the net public debt if the federal government ...