Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 4:52pm.
It is 3 miles from Sally's home to school. How many feet is that?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 4:53pm
1 mile = 5,280 feet
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 4:59pm
Is it 5280 x 6 = 31,680
Is it 5280 x 3 = 15,840?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 5:03pm
Why would you multiply by 6?
You're right to multiply by 3 to find that she lives 15,840 feet from school.
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 5:06pm
Thanks Ms. Sue :)
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 5:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math - Mike's school bus picks him up from his home. It travels 15 ...
- Math - The distance from home to school is 3.25 miles, and the distance from ...
- Physics - You are driving home on a weekend from school at 65mph for 130 miles. ...
- Math - You live 2 3/4 miles from school. In the morning, you walk 1/3 mile ...
- Math - Sally wants to build a fence around her pool. The pool is 26 feet long by...
- Math - School is 2 miles from home along a straight road. The table shows your ...
- algebra - THE COMMUTER Sensible Sally has a job that is 35 miles from her home. ...
- Math - Sally drives a car forty two miles and used 5 gallons of gas. How many ...
- Math - In order to get to school carly must first take take a bus 12 miles due ...
- math - mr.flanders drives 1 2/3 miles to school and 1 2/3 miles home each day.he...