posted by Delilah on .
1. Which of the following would be the least appropriate topic when drafting a piece of descriptive writing? (1 point)
a report on the condition of women workers in Afghanistan
an instruction manual for a microwave oven
a call to action to clean up a neighborhood garden
2. Which of the following sentences makes the best use of sensory details?
Sonia and Jack arrived late in town and did not know where to find a place to stay.
Sonia and Jack cringed at the sight of their overstuffed, torn, world-weary piece of luggage.
Jack told Sonia that this was the last trip he wanted to take for some time.
3. In order to achieve fluency and clarity in writing, it is important to (1 point)
brainstorm as many ideas and images as possible.
use general statements that can evoke a variety of images.
use appropriate transitions and consistent verb tenses.
1. an instruction manual for a microwave oven
2. Sonia and Jack cringed at the sight of their overstuffed, torn, world-weary piece of luggage.
3. use appropriate transitions and consistent verb tenses.
I agree with all of your answers.