Posted by Amy on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 3:29pm.
1. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is part of the:
A. Department of Homeland Security.
B. Bureau of Dangerous Drugs.
C. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
D. U.S. Marshals Service.
is it A
2. The most visible private police agency during 19th-century America was the:
A. Bow Street Runners.
B. Pinkerton National Detective Agency.
C. Texas Rangers.
D. Colorado Militia.
is it B
3. Most police work is a/an __________ operation.
is it A
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- transportation and cargo security - what agencies had the biggest impact on ...
- transportation and cargo - would these agencies have the biggest impact on ...
- Criminal justice - Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you describe the ...
- criminal justice - · Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you describe the...
- Justice system - 1. __________ are the largest and most visible segment of the ...
- Social Studies - What branch of the government does a police department fall ...
- economics - what two law enforcement agencies are not part of homeland security?
- Criminal Justice/Judicial System - According to the Justice Department's Bureau ...
- English - Pharmacists are the medication experts. They advise doctors, nurses, ...
- CHECK THIS OUT - "Drug use is information that is rightfully private and only in...