Math Help? Check my answers.
posted by Rebekah on .
1. You mix the letters: S E M I T R O P I C A and L thoroughly. Without looking you draw one letter. Find the probability that you select a vowel. From a fraction to simplest form.
2. You roll a standard cube once. Fine P(0)
3. This question is for 3 and 4. From a barrel of colored marbles you randomly select 7 blue 5 yellow 8 red 4 green and 6 purples. Find the experimental probability of randomly selecting a marble that is not yellow.
4. Find the experimental probability selecting a marble that is either green or purple.
5. Jenny is having lunch at a sandwich shop. She can choose white bread or pumpernickel bread. Her options for filling are turkey, tuna, ham, or egg salad. Her choices for condiments are mayo, salad dressing, or mustard. How many different sandwich choices can Jenny have?
1. I counted 5 vowels out of the 12 letters
so P(5) = 5/12
2. prob of anything is a number between 0 and 1
so 7/6 is a bogus answer
There is no 0 on a cube, so P(0) = 0
3. I will assume that there are only these 30 marbles in the barrel
P(not yellow) = 25/30 = 5/6
4. green or purple = 10
prob(green or purple) = 10/30 = 1/3
number of sandwiches possible = 2x4x4 = 32
you only gave 4 answers for the 5 questions , and struck out on all of them.
what were the correct answerrs??
for question 5 I guess you could say He mustard not have put his answer there hahaha
what is the answer please tell me or help me
number 5 is 24
Give the answers please cause i am struggling and their is no way for me to figure it out at the point i am in emergency need answer to this quiz.
2017 by the way so it had to be 2017 answers cause they change the bar code every year for multiple choice.