Posted by Divine on Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:56pm.
Please for information on how to care each classification of metals.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:57pm
Which classifications are you using?
- Science - Divine, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 8:16pm
Metals, Non metals and Metalloids
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 8:19pm
Only one of those is a metal.
- Science - Divine, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 8:21pm
All I want to know really is how they can be cared.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 8:26pm
Do you mean how to clean and care for the metals in your home? Are you asking about stainless steel sinks, copper-bottomed pans, pewter pitchers, aluminum pans?
- Science - Divine, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 8:33pm
How to care for metals in the home e.g. jewellery, cutlery, roof covering, brass ornaments.
Non metals e.g. florescent lamps
Metalloids e.g. light bulb, silicon glasses
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 8:39pm
- Science - Divine, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 9:48pm
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 9:50pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Please for the classification of metals, their uses in the home and ...
- Science - Metals used in the home and classification. Uses and how they may be ...
- Physical science - The question which elements would be classified as metals? ...
- science Dr Bob - In reference to table you helped me with the last question is ...
- physical science - are alkali metals or alkaline earth metals soft silver - ...
- hca210 - Please help !! Describe two approches or indicators to measuring ...
- Health care Information System, Question 3 - From your own Internet research, to...
- Earth Science - Compare the classification of minerals with the classification ...
- Naming Ionic Compounds - What r monvalent metals? Are they metals that have only...
- Earth Science - 1Organizing information in a meaningful way is an example of (1)...