Posted by Delilah on Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:47pm.
1. The word centuries contains the Latin root cent-, meaning "hundred." Which of the following words contains the same root?
2. The word mark is an Anglo-Saxon word meaning "boundary." Which of the following words does NOT contain this root?
3. A poem's meter and rhythm are especially notable when it is
read out loud
filled with sensory details
written in free verse
3. read out loud
- language arts - Writeacher, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:49pm
I agree with you for 1 and 3.
- language arts - Delilah, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:54pm
ok so would 2 be market ?
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:15pm
You'll find this site useful.
- language arts - Delilah, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:21pm
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:27pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - The word survivor comes from the Latin root vivere, meaning "to ...
- language arts check - 4. The Latin word alius means "other." Which of the ...
- language arts - In word part break downs the word Comedian contains the word ...
- 7th Grade Language Arts - 4. The Latin word alius means "other." Which of the ...
- language arts help please - 1. Which of the following is an example of an ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - 1.A 5.The word evacuate comes from the Latin root ...
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - 1. Which poem compares an athlete's drive to ...
- English - 1. All three poems use sensory details in order to (1 point) celebrate...
- critical thinking - Which of the following correctly describes connotation? A. ...
- Urgent Language Arts - 1) Which of the following sentences from "I know Why the ...