Posted by Hanah on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:30pm.
k so when i posted this earlier, i didn't understand how to do it the way that writeacher showed me so can someone else help, thanks
Max spends 60% of his pay on car expenses and 12% on fast food. If Max spends a total of $518.40 per month, what is his monthly pay? (let x be his pay, use algebra)
Math Algebra - bobpursley, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:34pm
Math Algebra - Hanah, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:36pm
but im supposed to use algebra
Math Algebra - bobpursley, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:38pm
Put x in for Pay, goodness
Math Algebra - Hanah, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:42pm
so like this .6x + .12x = 518.40
Omg im soooooo confused
Math Algebra - Hanah, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:44pm
oh never mind i get it now, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Max spends 60% of his pay on car expenses and 12% on fast food. If Max ...
- To: Writeacher or any other english helper - I had posted a question earlier ...
- confused - as i earlier posted and , 1 day ago , i am confusesd hw we ll find ...
- Math - Emily receives her paycheck. She spends 1/6 on food. She spends 3/5 of ...
- Chemistry repost - Whoever you are -- Please DO NOT USE TUTORS' NAMES where your...
- Math HELP! - I posted a few questions and then went back and posted how I ...
- Math - I posted this earlier, but got no answer. So I am re-posting. Jean ...
- Math - A student at St. F. X. decided to become his own employer by using his ...
- Algebra - I am having problems with inequalities. How can I express this problem...
- Poem - In my dreams, creeps up a guy, Mysterious he is, as I know him not. He ...