Posted by B6 on Friday, May 10, 2013 at 4:23pm.
You spin the spinner twice. draw a tree diagram and list sample spaces to show the possible outcomes. From that answer questions 1,2 and 3.
The spinner is 4 equal parts for a, b, c ,d
I know the tree diagram- you Have a,b,c,d, and from each of those letters ex. A has four lines so a,b,c,d comes off of the a. do this for each.
the question I need help on is:
1. P(vowel, b or d)=
I got 1/8 by mult. 1/4*8/16=4/32=1/8
Is this correct?
2. p(a,c)=1/16 which I know is correct
3.P(same letter)=4/16=1/4, which I know is correct
Is the first part correct?
thanks for your help.
Sorry the question was so long
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math probabilty- please help - You spin the spinner twice. draw a tree diagram ...
- math probability-PLEASE HELP -thanks - thanks for helping me! You spin the ...
- Math - If you have a spinner with six spaces each with a letter P,U,I,O,E,N and ...
- math - You spin a spinner divied into thirds and labled a, b, c, and you flip a ...
- math - There are nine equally likely outcomes if you spin this spinner twice (x,...
- math - i think this one is right..but im not sure..Argyle has 8 T-shirts and 5 ...
- math grade 5 - My sister in grade 5 needs help but i dunt exactly know how to do...
- math - a spinner has four equal parts marked 1-4, another spinner has 3 equal ...
- math (cant figure it out) - A spinner is divided equally into six parts with the...
- Math - My question: A spinner looks like this: A disc divided into sections that...