posted by Matthew on .
Read the poem and answer the questions that follow
1.There once was a cowboy named Ray
2. Who never had that much to say,
3. Except for the times
4. Stampedes stopped on a dime
5. When that cowboy named Ray hollered Hey
1.in which lines do you see repetition?
2. What is the example of assonance in the repeated words?
3. What other examples of assonance do you see in line 1?
4. What is the example of assonance in line 2?
5. Is there an example of assonance in line 3?
6. Is there an example of assonance in line 4?
No one will do your work for you, but we'll be happy to check what YOU think the answers are.