Posted by Diana on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 11:46am.
a bag contains 3 blue marbles , and 9 green marbles , and 11 yellow marbles . Twice you draw a marble and replace it . Find P(blue then green)
math - Reiny, Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 12:45pm
Prob(blue, then green) = (3/23)(9/23) = 27/529
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 16, 2016 at 2:29pm
math - XX Roarin XX, Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 3:44pm
You poor thing. Your right.Thanks Mrs. Sue. :/
math - HELP PLZZ, Friday, May 20, 2016 at 11:56am
what is the answer plzzz
math - liz, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 9:36am
Here are the answers Combinations Quiz For conexus:
If you want show get some wrong on purpose so you teacher won't get suspicious. :)
math - khai9000, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 2:36pm
there are 8 questions not 9
math - :'), Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 2:56pm
Liz is right, Thank you hun my brother is terrible at math.♥
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math plz help quick - a bag contains 3 blue marbles 9 green marbles and 11 ...
- Math - A bag contains nine red marbles, four green marbles, three blue marbles, ...
- algebra2/ Trigonometry - A bag contains 24 green marbles, 22 blue marbles, 14 ...
- math - There are 25 red, blue, yellow and green marbles in a bag. Four of the ...
- math - a bag contains 7 green marbles, 9 red marbles, 10 orange marbles, 5 brown...
- Math - A bag of marbles contains 5 red, 3 blue, 2 green, and 2 yellow marbles. ...
- math - sally has a bag with red,blue, and green marbles. She has twice as many ...
- math - a bag contains 33 green marbles and 25 blue marbles. you select a marble ...
- Math 1 9th grade - A bag contains 3 green marbles and 6 blue marbles. What is ...
- Probability? - A bag contains 7 green marbles, 9 red marbles, 10 orange marbles...