May 4, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Solve this logarithmic equation. 3 log 2 base x + log 18 base x = 2
Answer This Question
Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log
- 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- -Explain the difference between log base b (mn) and ( log base b of ...
- Solve this logarithmic equation. 3 log 2 base x + log 18 base x = 2
- solve it: a) 3 log x with base 8 + 2 = 0 b)2 log...
- here is the question: log5(x-4)= log7x solve for x. These are just base...
- Solve the logarithmic equation for x. log(base 3)(x+6) - log(...
- 1) use the properties of logarithms to simplify the ...
- Solve the logarithmic equation. Express your solutions in ...
- log base b 64 - log base b 16 = log base 4 16 solve for the variable.. i...
Math - Logarithmic
- log_5[log_4(log_3(x))] = 1 log_5 = log with the base of 5 ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help