Posted by Keondre on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 7:47pm.
What is the simplified form of (2a2b)2 (3ab3c)/4a4b8c2
- Algebra (?) - PsyDAG, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 1:17pm
Online "^" is used to indicate and exponent, e.g., x^2 = x squared.
Online, “*” is used to indicate multiplication to avoid confusion with “x” as an unknown.
Do you mean
(2a^2*b)^2 * (3ab^3*c)/(4a^4 * b^8 * c^2)
(2a*2b)^2 * 3ab * 3c /4a * 4b * 8c^2
or something else?
- Algebra - casy newton, Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 2:17am
i know right i have a test review with this stupid question
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - 1) what is the degree of the monomial 3x^2y^3 A)2 B)3 C)5 D)6 2. What...
- Algebra 1 - 1) what is the simplified form of (x-2)(2x+3)? Use the distributive...
- Zero and Negative Exponents- Algebra - I need help with the following: What is ...
- Math - Using the formula r = d/t, where d is the distance in miles, r is the ...
- Algebra - What is the simplified form of (2x -25)/(2x -3x -10)?
- Algebra II - What is the simplified form of (1/2x^-2)^3 X^7?
- algebra II - What is the simplified form of y^2 - y - 12 / y^2 + 8y + 15
- Algebra - what is the simplified form of the expression -(8d-3w)
- Algebra 1 - What is the simplified form of the expression? 7(63/(5 sq-2 sq)-1)
- Algebra - What is the simplified form? (3/5)^ My answer is 27/125