Posted by latisha on .
I have to write an essay about the northern spotted owl habitat, and I have to find at least 3 outside sources, I cannot copy word from word or anything, just paraphrasing and quoting I need some tips on how to put it together and how to start it from beginning to end in my own words, any help will be appreciated!!
1. Read your 3 or more sources very carefully.
2. Take notes on what you find.
3. Arrange your notes in outline form. You'll probably have three main ideas with other subordinate facts.
4. Write the body of your paper.
5. Write the introduction and conclusion.
6. Let it sit a day or two.
7. Proofread and edit.