Posted by Sandy, (Please Check My Answers Please) :D on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 9:22pm.
WITH STARS IS MY ANSWER! (*)
1) A drug created by a chemical reaction in some foods, especially fruits and grains
C= alcohol ******
2) Being drunk
A= intoxicated ******
3) Cells that make up the nervous system
A= spinal cord
B= neurons *****
4) A drug that can slow down the activity of the brain and nervous system
D= depressant *****
5) A long bundle of neurons that sends messages to and from the brain and all parts of the body
A= spinal cord ******
D= blood alcohol content (BAC)
6) A series of painful physical and mental symptoms associated with recovery from a drug
C= withdrawal ****
7) An act of physical force resulting in injury or abuse
D= violence ******
Answer this Question
Science 5 - What are the characteristics of globular cluster stars? A.no stars ...
Astronomy - 1. When comparing the sizes of stars, our Sun is: a.) the largest ...
physics - A star of mass 2.0 1031 kg that is 4.8 1020 m from the center of a ...
space - How early south africans incorporated the stars into their world,...
science - how early south africans incorporated the stars into their world, ...
Biology - Menge and colleagues performed experiments in which they exposed some ...
Ecology - Menge and colleagues performed experiments in which they exposed some ...
Physics - A star of mass 2.0 1028 kg that is 1.6 1020 m from the center of a ...
Science - Do I have these correct according to the H-R Diagram? Hot (blue stars...
Physical science - How early did s.a incorporated the stars into their world ...