Posted by Sandy, (Please Check My Answers Please) :D on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 9:22pm.
WITH STARS IS MY ANSWER! (*)
1) A drug created by a chemical reaction in some foods, especially fruits and grains
C= alcohol ******
2) Being drunk
A= intoxicated ******
3) Cells that make up the nervous system
A= spinal cord
B= neurons *****
4) A drug that can slow down the activity of the brain and nervous system
D= depressant *****
5) A long bundle of neurons that sends messages to and from the brain and all parts of the body
A= spinal cord ******
D= blood alcohol content (BAC)
6) A series of painful physical and mental symptoms associated with recovery from a drug
C= withdrawal ****
7) An act of physical force resulting in injury or abuse
D= violence ******
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health - Alcohol is categorized as A. a drug. B. a simulate. C. a depressant...
- Health Help Me!! - 1 The first step in getting help for drug abuse is A ...
- Health - The step of drug abuse treatment that involves withdrawal from the drug...
- Health - Which 2 food groups should we consume in the largest amounts? 1) fruits...
- health and pe - i need help, the question is the step of drug abuse treatment ...
- Health - 1:According to MyPlate which two food groups should you consume in the ...
- Health - According to MyPlate which two food groups should you consume in the ...
- p.e/ drugs - 1. The first step in getting help for drug abuse is (1 point) A: ...
- pe plz help - 1. The first step in getting help for drug abuse is (1 point) A: ...
- HEALTH - What is behavioral therapy? A. Uses family therapy principles to ...