Posted by Sandy, (Please Check My Answers Please) :D on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 9:22pm.
WITH STARS IS MY ANSWER! (*)
1) A drug created by a chemical reaction in some foods, especially fruits and grains
C= alcohol ******
2) Being drunk
A= intoxicated ******
3) Cells that make up the nervous system
A= spinal cord
B= neurons *****
4) A drug that can slow down the activity of the brain and nervous system
D= depressant *****
5) A long bundle of neurons that sends messages to and from the brain and all parts of the body
A= spinal cord ******
D= blood alcohol content (BAC)
6) A series of painful physical and mental symptoms associated with recovery from a drug
C= withdrawal ****
7) An act of physical force resulting in injury or abuse
D= violence ******
Answer this Question
HEALTH - What is behavioral therapy? A. Uses family therapy principles to ...
health help!!!!!! - What is cognitive-behavioral therapy? A. Uses family therapy...
health help!!!!!! - What is motivational enhancement therapy? A. Uses family ...
Science Plzz Help - 3. Which of the following correctly describes how nerve ...
EPIDEMIOLOGY - A case-control study of the relationship between liver cirrhosis ...
HEALTH - In striving to meet the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, one ...
Health - How is family therapy a treatment option? A. Analyzes risk behaviors ...
health - Saturated fats are found primarily in A. animal products. B. alcoholic ...
Health - Empty calories are defined as ________. A. Calories from dairy products...
epimediology - a. A study of the relationship between exercise and heart attacks...