Posted by Sandy, (Please Check My Answers Please) :D on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 9:22pm.
WITH STARS IS MY ANSWER! (*)
1) A drug created by a chemical reaction in some foods, especially fruits and grains
C= alcohol ******
2) Being drunk
A= intoxicated ******
3) Cells that make up the nervous system
A= spinal cord
B= neurons *****
4) A drug that can slow down the activity of the brain and nervous system
D= depressant *****
5) A long bundle of neurons that sends messages to and from the brain and all parts of the body
A= spinal cord ******
D= blood alcohol content (BAC)
6) A series of painful physical and mental symptoms associated with recovery from a drug
C= withdrawal ****
7) An act of physical force resulting in injury or abuse
D= violence ******
Answer this Question
economics in healthcare - 6. Calculate Herfindahl Index and Concentration Ratios...
Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Differentiate drug tolerance from physical dependence. A: ...
Health (please answer as soon as possible) - can anybody tell me the effects of ...
Science 5 - What are the characteristics of globular cluster stars? A.no stars ...
HEALTH - What is behavioral therapy? A. Uses family therapy principles to ...
health help!!!!!! - What is cognitive-behavioral therapy? A. Uses family therapy...
health help!!!!!! - What is motivational enhancement therapy? A. Uses family ...
English - 3a. Vitamins that are sold in a health-food store are not regulated by...
Health (Ms. Sue) - Compare the term drug with the term medicine. A: The term ...
child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; a strategy for health ...