Posted by Phoebe on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:01pm.
PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
31. In order to effectively manage money, you need:
a. A computer
b. An online checking account
c. A budget
d. A high paying job
35. Which statement is not true about extended warranties?
a. Most warranties are about 50-60% commission.
b. Only 12% of the warranty covers the statistical probability of the item breaking.
c. You are better off to self-insure through your emergency fund.
d. Warranties are worth the cost.
36. What is the primary difference between allowance and commission?
a. Allowance is paid regardless of the work that gets done.
b. Commission is paid regardless of the work that gets done.
c. Allowance is more apt to teach a better work ethic.
d. All of the above
- Personal Finance - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:05pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Personal Finance - Phoebe, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:11pm
- Personal Finance - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:22pm
All of your answers are wrong.
Please go back and read your book.
- Personal Finance - Phoebe, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:37pm
I have c for the answer on 31.
- Personal Finance - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:41pm
Right. 31. c
- Personal Finance - Phoebe, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:47pm
I don't understand why 35 isn't c.
- Personal Finance - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:58pm
35 asks which is NOT true.
I don't know what your book says, but most people I know don't consider an extended warranty to be worth the cost. Very little happens to a product after the initial warranty expires. As I told a Sears salesman years ago, I buy from Sears because I expect the product to last a long time.
- Personal Finance - Phoebe, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 8:01pm
All my book talks about is home warranties.
- Personal Finance - noora, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 12:24am
Chloe has a $2,500 credit limit on her credit card and has charged $1,295.19 to her account. There is a 1.5% finance charge on the $1,295.19. How much must Chloe pay to clear her account?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Personal Finance - 33,000 was just deposited in an account paying 10% interest, ...
- Finance - Your great aunt Mary passed away and left you and inheritance of $5,...
- Student Council ASAP GRAMMAR - Again sorry about that in this section it says "...
- finance - 1–2 pages Details: Develop a personal financial planning budget. This ...
- finance - computing checking account balance. based on the following information...
- algebra - Delila has $1200 in a saving account and in a checking account. The ...
- Finance - Mary just deposited $33,000 in an account paying 7% interest. She ...
- accounting I - A friend of yours wants to start her own pet sitting business. ...
- rubidoux high school - Susan is putting money into a checking account. Let y ...
- finance - Anne is planning to attend college when she graduates from high school...