Posted by Amy on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 3:08pm.
1. Murder implies malice, whereas __________ does not.
B. willful homicide
C. forcible rape
D. aggravated assault
is it A
2. __________ involves sexual intercourse with a corpse.
is it C
3. Fred Brown gets into an argument with neighbor Marvin Smith over Smith's loud stereo. Brown comes at Smith with clenched fists shouting, "Turn it off or I'll beat your brains out." Smith responds by making an obscene gesture. Brown punches Smith in the jaw, breaking it. The police are called, and Brown is arrested and charged with:
B. assault and battery.
C. aggravated assault.
is it B
- Justice system - Ken, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 3:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health (Ms. Sue) - Describe three facts about sexual assault and rape. A: A fact...
- Criminal justice - 1. Which of the following is one of the limitations placed on...
- 7th grade health please - 1. The process of talking directly to the other person...
- Criminal Justice/Judicial System - In terms of serious offenses, _______ results...
- Criminal Justice/Judicial System - According to the Justice Department's Bureau ...
- Justice system - Although its meaning may vary from one culture to the next, ...
- Criminal Justice - Can someone help me find the average punishment for forcible ...
- English - Could you please check if the following fill-in-the-blank activity is ...
- help please - Although its meaning may vary from one culture to the next, ...
- Introduction to Victimology - •a definition of victimology •its history and how...