Posted by Anonymous on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 2:51pm.
An atom loses an electron. What will happen when it approaches a positively-charged ion?
The ions will repel each other.
The ions will attract each other.
The ions will cancel each other out.
The ions will neither attract nor repel each other.
science - Kiah, Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 2:21pm
A fixted pulley has a mechanical advance of 1. Why are fixed pullys useful machines?
A. The output force is greater than the input force.
B. They decrease overall work.
C. They make the load lighter.
D. They change the direction of the force
science - Anonymous, Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:56am
If an atom has nine protons, eight neutrons and ten electrons what is its charge?
science - jab dab, Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:07am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP Chemistry - Consider the following reaction: PbCl2 + 2 NaOH → Pb(OH)2...
- Chemistry - Consider the following reaction: PbCl2 + 2 NaOH -> Pb(OH)2 + 2 ...
- chemistry - Write the formula of the ionic compound that forms between a. copper...
- physical science - The oxygen atoms of a water molecule are most attracted to 1...
- chem - Which shows the greatest metallic character? -Na -K -Rb -Cs Also, What ...
- chem - im studying for a test and i have no idea where to even start for this ...
- Chemistry - How did the metal atoms become ions? Metal atoms became ions by ...
- chemsitry - What ions are very important for the proper fuctioning of biological...
- chem help ASAP!!!! - What ions are very important for the proper fuctioning of ...
- Science - In the following total ionic equation which ions are spectator ions? 2...