Posted by fad on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:17am.
i dont really understand what kind of calculations they are asking for
Charlie is thinking of spending $3,000 more in year 2004 on advertising (part
of marketing expense). Because of his marketing courses, he believes he can design appealing advertisements to be placed in local newspapers and aimed at
the business luncheon trade. He estimates that if the ads are placed, they will
bring in 15 more people at lunch each day.
The average check for the additional lunch guests would be the same as that
calculated in Case 6. Use a 52-week year and the days open from Case 6. Assume that the food and beverage total cost of sales percentage will be the same
as in year 2004. (This percentage was calculated in Case 3.)
To serve the extra guests, a new employee will have to be hired at lunch for
four hours. Hourly rate of pay including fringe benefits (a free meal while on
duty, vacation pay, and so on) will be $5.42 an hour. The following variable
4259_Jagels_07.qxd 4/14/03 10:54 AM Page 323expenses will remain at the same percentage to sales revenue as they were in
year 2004 (see Case 3):
China and tableware
Other operating expenses
All other expenses are assumed to be fixed and are unaffected by the increased volume of business. Prepare calculations to show whether the $3,000
should be spent. Refer to the income statement for the 4C Company’s restaurant for year 2004.
- Diablo 3 : Literacy: Blue strange, elite strange a - Diablo 3 : Literacy: Blue strange, elite strange a, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 1:40pm
After night the in purgatory A1 a mode detailed experience, including the single player mode and coo
- Our Favorite Dudool's Bridal Wedding Gowns - Our Favorite Dudool&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;am, Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 12:09am
<strong>Bridal Wedding Dresses: Weddings Picks </strong></br>
We love couture gowns and high-end de
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Spring/Summer 2014 Styles From - Bridesmaid Dresses: Spring/Summer 2014 Styles From, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 11:34am
<strong>Bridesmaid Dresses: Spring/Summer 2014 Styles From Top Designers (PHOTOS)</strong></br>
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- marketing - Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of ...
- accounting 100 - The following items are taken from the financial statements of ...
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT - 1. DEFINE AND COMMENT ON THE MARKETING CONCEPT. 2. ...
- emotinal advertising on life that have a marketing - what is a good marketing ...
- marketing - Your company’s sales are 50,000 units. The unit variable cost is $12...
- marketing management - What are the primary driving forces in the U. S. fast ...
- Marketing Management - Mass Marketing is dead versus Mass Marketing is still a ...
- marketing planning - Define and comment on the Marketing Concept. Outline and ...
- pinciples of marketing - what is a good emotinal advertising that could be used ...
- Marketing - With marketers, increasingly adopting more and more refined market ...