Posted by AmmanJordan on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:15am.
A true-false test consists of 20 questions, each of which has one correct answer: true, or false. One point is awarded for every correct answer, but one point is taken off for each wrong answer. Suppose a student answers every question by guessing at random, independently of other questions. Let S be the studentĒs score on the test.Find E(S), SE(S), P(S=0)
- Statistics - FLu, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 10:20am
Anyone for SE(S) and P(S=0) ?
- Statistics - Magnum, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 10:57am
Anyone for SE(S) and P(S=0)?
- Statistics - AmmanJordan, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 12:18pm
Thanks from me Flu
- Statistics - Bea, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 12:50pm
Thanks, anyone for the rest?
- Statistics - Kingshuk, Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 2:46pm
Could anyone tell me the SE(S)?
- Statistics - Pebble, Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 3:16pm
- Statistics - Kingshuk, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 12:53am
- Statistics - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 3:34am
Thanks Pebble, did someone solves or find the C....... P(S=0)?
- Statistics - Jabang, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 12:51pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- Math - On a true-false test, each question has exactly one correct answer: true...
- health - if i put a .... thats what ithink the answer is may u checkitin tell ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- helath help - 11. Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point)True False 12...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- science - True or False: One of the skins functions is to produce vitamin D (1 ...
- Statistics - On a very short quiz, there is one multiple choice question with 5 ...
- science questions true or false! - 5. Air is a good conductor of heat. (1 point...