Posted by AmmanJordan on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:15am.
A true-false test consists of 20 questions, each of which has one correct answer: true, or false. One point is awarded for every correct answer, but one point is taken off for each wrong answer. Suppose a student answers every question by guessing at random, independently of other questions. Let S be the student¢s score on the test.Find E(S), SE(S), P(S=0)
Statistics - FLu, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 10:20am
Anyone for SE(S) and P(S=0) ?
Statistics - Magnum, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 10:57am
Anyone for SE(S) and P(S=0)?
Statistics - AmmanJordan, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 12:18pm
Thanks from me Flu
Statistics - Bea, Monday, May 6, 2013 at 12:50pm
Thanks, anyone for the rest?
Statistics - Kingshuk, Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 2:46pm
Could anyone tell me the SE(S)?
Statistics - Pebble, Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 3:16pm
Statistics - Kingshuk, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 12:53am
Statistics - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 3:34am
Thanks Pebble, did someone solves or find the C....... P(S=0)?
Statistics - Jabang, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 12:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - On a true-false test, each question has exactly one correct answer: true...
- Stat HW for. - 1. A student taking a midterm exam in Ancient History comes to ...
- Statistical concept 68-95-99.7 - 1. A student taking a midterm exam in Ancient ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- health - if i put a .... that's what ithink the answer is may u checkitin tell ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- Statistics - On a very short quiz, there is one multiple choice question with 5 ...
- Algebra - There are 72 questions on a college entrance examination. ...
- Environmental Science - (10 Environmental Science questions. Please help correct...